Desiccant Masterbatch/Defoaming Masterbatch/Anti Moisture Masterbatch
Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch/Defoaming Masterbatch/CaO Masterbatch is a new kind of functional masterbatch which can absorb moisture in plastics, solving the problems caused by moisture such as bubbles, cracks, and speckles. It is a domestic initiative and a leading technology in the world. The new moisture absorbing feature does not affect the physical and mechanical performance of plastics. In addition, it can ensure quality, improve efficiency, reduce consumption, and increase the output.
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. Absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. Support standard equipments.
3. Improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. Reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. Do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
|Desiccant Masterbatch/Defoaming Masterbatch/CaO Masterbatch|
|CaO Content||75%-80%||Granule/Pellets Diameter (mm)||2.5-3.5|
|Melt index 21.6KG/200ºC||5-40g/10min||MOQ||1 ton|
|Masterbatch MSDS||Masterbatch MSDS||Masterbatch DGM|
Carbon Black content: 15%-50%
Rutile titanium dioxide content: 30%--70%
Pigment content: 10%--50%
Melting Temperature: 140ºC-200ºC
CaO Content: 75%-80%
1. PE/PP Injection Molding (Box, Containers, Chairs, Crates, Buckets, Battery, Cases, Hangers, Trash Can, Waste Bin, Bottle Cap, etc.)
2. PE/PP Extrusion Molding (Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, Water Pipe, Water Supply Pipe, Drain Pipe etc.)
3. PE Blow Molding (Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
4. PE Film (Shopping Bags, Casting Film, Multilayer Film, Plastic Bag, Garbage Bag, Rubbish Bag, etc.)
5. PE Fiber (Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
Suggested ratio: According to the customer's appearances, adjust the amount of additions. The company recommends adding 2% - 5% technology, 5% - 10% special products.
|Plastic Film blowing||Plastic Blow molding||Plastic Injection molding|
|Plastic Extrusion molding||Plastic Wire Drawing|
Q 1: How can you assure the Masterbatch quality?
A: We are the 15 years Masterbatch manufacturing factory, and have professional testing equipment with 100% full inspection to assure the quality of each batch of Masterbatch.
Q 2: How can you assure the stable Masterbatch supply?
A: Our fully production capacity reaches to 100,000mt per year and we have regular stock.
Q 3: How long is your Masterbatch delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-5 days if the Masterbatch are in stock. or it is 7-15 days if the Masterbatch are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q 4: About Masterbatch Price?
A: The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity and package. Sample is free,but the air freight is collect or u pay us the cost in advace.
Q 5: What should the buyer do before using the Masterbatch?
A: You should confirm the percentage of appending proportion. For example, if using for film blowing with PE material, the required percentage is 4%.
Contact us freely as following: